The Residential Hotel in Peypin
Easily accessible (the A52 motorway is only 4 km away) and located in the heart of a wooded area, the residential hotel has furnished rental apartments of the following types:
- ‘T2’ for 2-4 people
- ‘T2’ for 6 people
- ‘T2’ for people with disabilities, accredited with the ‘Tourism and Disability’ label (motor, visual, mental and/or hearing disabilities)
Opening hours: Monday to Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Checkout: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and Check-in: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The reception service is closed on Sundays.
The apartments are luminous and fully equipped:
- ‘T2’ apartment (32 m² surface area) with a balcony (15 m² surface area)
- Fully operative facilities:
Tableware, washing machine, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, bed linen provided and beds made on arrival
- Sleeping quarters:
1 independent bedroom with one double bed (160 cm) or 2 beds,
1 sofa bed (140 cm) in the lounge area.
- 2 apartments adapted for people with disabilities:
‘Tourism and Disability’ label: motor, visual, mental and/or hearing disabilities.
‘Little extra’ services:
- Breakfasts may be provided: delivered to the apartment the evening before (must be ordered 24 hours in advance)
déposés en appartement la veille (à commander 24 heures avant)
- Free parking with gate closed at night
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Animals are forbidden